Annual Northwoods Dinner
The Annual Northwoods Dinner will be held Friday, September 8, 2017 at 5 p.m. at the Grand Ely Lodge, 400 Pioneer Rd in Ely, Minnesota.
- 5:00 p.m. – Silent Auction, Social Hour, and Cash Bar
- 6:00 p.m. – Welcome: Douglas Wood, President, Board of Directors
- Dinner – Remarks: Douglas Wood
- Keynote Address: “Wilderness Journeys, Past to Present: Exploring the Map Collection of Sigurd Olson” by Steffi O’Brien, Graduate Student, Minnesota State University, Mankato
Please RSVP by Tuesday, September 5, 2017 $40 per person
Choice of Champagne Chicken with Wild Rice, Baked Salmon or Spinach & Garlic Tortellini (Vegetarian entree).
- Select Meal
- Chicken, Salmon, Vegetarian