The Listening Point Foundation is involved with a variety of educational and fund-raising events throughout the year. Please check back often for information on upcoming programs and events.
If you are interested in participating in any events, please contact us.
2017 Calendar of Events
- April 22 (Earth Day): LPF’s annual luncheon, Town & Country Club of St. Paul, St.Paul, MN. Speaker: Steffi O’Brien, graduate student.
- April 22: Earth Fest, Mt, Iron, MN (ironrangeearthfest.org); LPF information booth—stop by!
- June 10-11: Great American Canoe Festival, Ely, MN; LPF information booth—stop and see us. www.greatamericancanoefest.org
- July 28-30: Blueberry Arts Festival, Ely, MN; LPF information booth #151—please stop in and say hello.
- Sept. 8: Annual Northwoods Dinner, Grand Ely Lodge, Ely, MN Speaker: Steffi O’Brien, graduate student.